header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Spend more because of a "cheap" thing

THIS IS NON-ADVERTORIAL. I DON'T GET PAID OKAY!

I bought this non-branded vacuum cleaner in Dec 2006 for RM199 ($62). By looking at the brand name, you know where I have bought this "Cyclone" vacuum cleaner. ^_^




On the product specifications, it comes with a plastic container (to save cost mah, no need to replace the dust bag) and 1400W. The rest are standard accessories.



The only complaint, the joint between the rubber hose and the handle had broken after using it for barely less than 15 months. niamah!!!

Actually, this brand comes with two years warranty. Only on the motor part. As for the accessories, I think need to replace it at your own cost lah (can someone tell me if it's otherwise).



I went to the departmental store to ask if I can buy or order a replacement for the hose. The sales girl explained that the store is no longer selling this brand. f#*K!!! "So? Where can I get the replacement?", I asked again. She's only staring at me with a "pig" brain.

Well, I can actually call the supplier of this vacuum cleaner to find out where to get the hose replacement. But, I have fed up with this "shit"!.

So, I drove all the way to 1U this evening to shop for a new vacuum cleaner. It took me about 45-minutes just to find an empty parking space. nimpeh. Imagine the amount of petrol used. "P.K." liao ^____^

By the way, who said the recent increased fuel price had changed peoples lifestyles? There are still many peoples in the mall, err... loitering. hah hah

Back to my new vacuum cleaner, after surveying for about an hour, I have chosen the Electrolux brand for my new vacuum cleaner. It's called "Cyclonic Lite Bagless" vacuum cleaner and cost me RM399 ($124). (That "cheap" thing is called Cyclone. I wonder who-copy-who... hmmm).



Both have the commonality i.e. plastic dust container except that the Cyclonic Lite has 1600W and telescopic integrated wand system.



Well, looks like another busy weekend ahead. Hope that this new "baby" will not disappoint me. As for the "Cyclone" vacuum cleaner -> "RIP"!!!


Is anyone free this weekend and wanna help?.... LOL ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RM199 for a non-branded vacuum cleaner is not cheap!!!! Get from hypermarket,i'm sure you can get one for below RM100.

-sweetblogger

KK said...

ya, we can get one for less than RM100 but how will it lasts?