header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

1998 and 2008? What's the heck?

I still keeping my EPF registration form dated 8 July 1998. Wahhh!! I have already been working for 10 years since I left college.

I still remember that my first pay is RM750 per month as an audit assistant and the job is among the lowest paid jobs in the world. And the funny thing is that I have a college mate who got an offer of RM1,100 per month but he turned down the offer saying that it was too low. He ended up in my firm and getting the same pay like me.... hah hah.

With that kind of pay, basically there is not much left, after deducting EPF of 11%, for the kapchai's monthly installment, room rental, foods, sundry expenses and a little bit left for a movie or two, cloths and etc. When come to the end of year, I have to apply for "FAMA" loan (from parent lah, no need to pay back one) to pay for my membership's annual subscription in pounds costing RM1k plus. Talking about bonus? Yes, my first company did pay us bonus but we have to make it like an overtime payment. My boss will let us know the amounts and each of us need to fill up the overtime form. By doing this, my boss can save some $$$ on the EPF lor. Poor guy man. I wonder how to survive with that kind of money in 2008.

Also in 1998, DSAI was being arrested for sodomy charges and they did it again today (it's also in the 10th anniversary year) by arresting DSAI for the same charges. Heard from the news, it involves some UTK members wearing balaclava (Sai em sai arr???).


They have treated DSAI like a hardcore terrorist kot? All came in full prepared with commando gears? I think they want to show their muscles and let the rakyat know that don't mess with the policemen. So good, then go and catch all the criminals and illegals immigrants lah!.

When we are young, I believe some of you may have the ambition to become a policeman. Why? Their job is to provide security to the peoples and peoples respect them like a professional, wrong? Or is it because they can earn more moneys ar?

With RPK is also being arrested for charges, let us just sit back and watch the shows. Plus, smoking cigars like what RPK like to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first pay was RM750 too. Auditor in a small firm. Dun want to recall the life back then.

Quited my first job pretty soon.

Still searching the meaning of life... full of wonders? full of fun? full of revelation...

KK said...

as long as it's not full of hells, should be okay lor...