header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Beat the Roadblocks' Jams Game - July 14, 2008

I started my journey to work from Puchong to Bukit Damansara at 8.15 a.m.

Since the usual routes either from the LDP Highway to the Sprint Highway or from Puchong to Old Klang Road and Jalan Semantan will be jammed, I thought of taking an alternative route will be a great idea and I might avoid the jam as well!.

So, I decided to take the Elite Highway and N. K. V. E. instead of my usual routes. The moment I weaved into the N.K.V.E. toward Subang and Bandar Utama (B.U.), all the 3 lanes are full with cars. And I yelled in my heart, "f**k 'them' lah for giving so much of troubles". So, everybody has to crawl all the way, luckily, until the B.U. exit only. I didn't check the distance, but I think it's about 5 to 6 k.m. long. [Another damn lucky one] The traffic is moving slowly and it's took about 40 minutes to pass the B.U. exit. After the exit, the traffic is back to normal and I drove smoothly all the way until the Duta toll.

After I paid the toll, as I drove out from the toll booth, I saw a few "blue uniform guys" standing at the roadblock. They have closed the all the lanes into two. Very pity them because they need to stand under the sun by doing nothing. They just waved their hands and asked the cars to go thorough the roadblock. Luckily, there were not many cars at that time.

From Duta toll, I am sure there will be a jam at Jalan Duta toward the Parliament. So, no choice lor, got to use the Panchala Link and took the exit into Sri Hartamas. I reached my office at around 9.20 a.m. This is the first time I used 4 highways to go work and I didn't count the toll charges, probably RM5 kot?. An hour plus? Not bad after all.

Like what peoples said, the blue uniforms guys are now phobia with the words "illegal assembly". The moment they hear the words, they will start setting up the roadblocks at every corner of the city.



Why not you all go and catch all the criminals? It's easier to stand and doing nothing isit?



This must be our blue uniform guys' KPI for 2008. Well Done!!! Please do it more often ya, more bonus mah.

Not sure what's you guys think, for me, the roadblocks had turned into a game now and I called it "Beat the Roadblocks' Jams" game... hah hah. The logic? You try to compete with your colleagues or friends to find the shortest and/or longest routes to reach your destination in a shortest time as possible.

0 comments: