header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Merc... now Camry... Me? Civic?

1st: They bought Merc as their official cars.
2nd: Then, they want Camry.
3rd: Now, they pulak asking for Camry.

I still thinking and thinking and thinking whether I should change my car. I'm currently driving a Wira 1.3, six years' old coming this August. Hah hah, going to get my fuel rebate soon. The maintenance for my car is not so high lah compare to V6 but fuel consumption is on the high side, 20 sen/km. What's to do, this is not fuel efficient car mah.

Should I upgrade to Civic 1.8 which costs RM114K? Add few thousands more for the Modulo bodykit. My dream car. Kena ubah gaya hidup konon.....

Loan 90% for 7 years, need to fork out RM1,400 per month for the car installment. Should or should not?


With the economic and political uncertainty, we all are affected by the drop in the equities and bonds market. Hope that it will not affect my bonus!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi chance upon yr blog on p.teoh's niamah... i love yr pix on this is not a good day... love to have it... oh i just got myself a myvi after 2 bad experience with a proton... still keeping my wira 1.5 which is abt 128k after 7 yrs!!!... my fav is actually an EVO or RX.. but i really don't like driving.. prefer a bike... got s superbike though :P... but i take a kupchai to work!!! really it's true..
can ask where you got the screensaver for the sad faces :P
visit my blog if u have time...
smile :P life sucks but then we have one life right..
www.jonathan66my.blogspot.com

KK said...

MyVi is a good car but fuel consumption is also high depending on your driving condition.

EVO and RX are for the big boys. Don't have that kind of budget to buy that kind of cars. =(

But, still okay to buy EVO's lit' brother, Lancer... hah hah. But, I'm still prefer Civic.

I don't have the pic, pls click this link:
http://www.techimo.com/photo/showphoto.php/photo/8555

Justin Choo said...

Hi,
Came from Mr Lie's blog.

I think you should just settle for the Merc 200 Kompressor. The others are too expensive to maintain.ahbro

Anonymous said...

Ha3, better buy a saga! Malaysia boleh!

Avatar said...

Ai-yah, mu suggestion is zeBest! Take RapidKL. Cheap2 only.

:)

KK said...

"TQ-TQ" for dropping by. Not bad huh for new kid on the blog ^_^

Justin - Yeah, buy another Merc to ferry "guests" and continue to drive my Wira. In my case, my guests are leng lui lor... hah hah

A@ron - Saga!!!? mana BOLEH?

Avatar - i really dunno how to take public transport esp bus. No Car = No Life!!!!