header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

It's getting smaller and lighter

I have too many things need to be upgraded. My car, my laptop and my pay as well :P

Only God knows for how long I have been using this "Dinosaur".

The specs? wtf...
Processor = PIII
RAM = 384MB

I've tried to upgrade it's RAM by another 128MB but many of the PC stores are no longer selling those older Sodimm ram. They are selling DDR ram now. But I managed to upgrade once, a 256MB, last year. Probably, that is the last piece of Sodimm ram they have in their stocks. I've since given up hope for upgrading the RAM and just live with it lor.

People nowadays are talking about lightest and thinnest notebooks. I wish I could own it.


Getting smaller in size... waahhhh....



By the way, Mimos is now ready to licence the production of the Malaysian computer codenamed Mak Cik, which it took two years to develop. The laptop and PC are named after the Prime Minister and his wife ie i-Dola and Jean-i. WTF!!!! Why they want to name after them? And these things are very cheap only cost RM1,000 (S$420) and RM500 (S$210) for the laptop and PC respectively.

Where I am now? Are we talking about Core 2 Duo LV series? wtf....

1 comments:

Avatar said...

Go PC fair at KLCC tomorrow lah...They got really good notebooks @ RM2.4K...

Pay by installment, no extra price. I just went today...

Go early at 11am...coz the afternoon crowd is humungous...

Rgds