header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

If you're born in 1970's - Part 1

I'm sure you're familiar with these pictures... hah hah

Tora - Choc coated biscuit ball. I'm still remember it was being sold at RM1.00 per box and comes with a freebie (small toy, wtf). Last time, I'm very poor one, got to collect 20 sen per day in order to buy it.



Western Bar's Video Game - Move aside X360 and PS II. It's the mother of all mobile video games during that time. I used to own one.



We call it as bubble gum (not chewing gum) and you can make your own tattoo by using your saliva.



I only knew it as Old Maid, Donkey and Happy Family playing cards. Forgot how to play oledi T____T. Any idea?



Back to the Future - this is a science fiction movie, using the time travel premise to take Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) and Dr. Emmett Brown (Christopher Lloyd) back to the Old West of 1885. There are 3 installments all together.

4 comments:

Avatar said...

Wow...those bring back memories to the good old days :)

KK said...

that's mean we're getting old oledi

Etet Ireng said...

yeah,....we are getting old, but not my mind...hik hik...

Avatar said...

Just mature-lar... :)