header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

NUFFNANG Gift Ideas Contest - I'm in!!!

I’ve been thinking about whether want to join this NUFFNANG Gift Ideas Contest for a while. I’m new to NUFFNANG and world of blogging.


Since I’m not going to lose anything, why not give it a try. All I need to do is to select a gift from the Realmart Online Merchandise Store and give it to a fellow Nuffnanger.


NUFFNANG Gift Ideas Contest is pretty easy. All you need to do is to follow the following steps:


First – Knows your recipient.


I’ve selected Avatar to become the man of the day. He will receive my gift from the Realmart Online Merchandise Store. Hurray!!!!



Second – Pick a Gift


I need to pick a gift from Realmart Online Merchandise Store and it’s really a coooool site. You can find all sorts of things inside there. From bags, leather, health and beauty, games, home appliances, IT gadgets…… it’s a long list. Why not give it a visit, who knows, you might find your “dream items” inside there.


No worry, all major credit cards are accepted!!! If you have a Real Rewards points, you can redeem the points for a cheaper price. WoW!!!!


I picked a gift from the IT gadget section, the Philips Xenium 9@9z comes with Celcom Xpax SIM Pack worth RM10 (RM5 Air Time).



Third – Blog about it


I want to give Avatar the Philips Xenium 9@9z comes with Celcom Xpax SIM Pack worth RM10 (RM5 Air Time) from the Realmart Online Merchandise Store because Avatar does not own any mobile phone!!! You don’t believe me? TRUST ME!!!


Since we left college, my buddies and I stay connected with Avatar only via email. So, it’s difficult to contact Avatar especially on weekend if we want to come out for a gathering in a very short notice. What we usually to do is to arrange the gathering before hand and to make sure the invitation email is being sent out to Avatar before the end of working hours on Friday!


Who’s Avatar? Avatar is our “Investments & Financial Guru” and the next up and coming philosopher… hah hah


I find this Philips Xenium 9@9z is a cool phone and Avatar will find it very useful too.

  • Brilliant 65K color main display
  • High quality FM radio (Avatar could stay in touch with the market news)
  • Up to 8 hours of talktime (hah hah… I can chat with Avatar on what are the hot stocks of the day)
  • Polyphonic ringers
  • Convenience call management (Call counter, call waiting, Caller ID, etc)
  • For more other cool specifications, please to go to Realmart Online Merchandise Store!!!


Avatar, I have reserved a slot in my mobile phone’s contact to add in your new and free Celcom Xpax number.



You may ask why I chose this not so expensive, Philips Xenium 9@9z comes with Celcom Xpax SIM Pack worth RM10 (RM5 Air Time), mobile phone? Well, I listen to Avatar’s My Money advises, we must save our $$$$.... hah hah.


So Avatar, let’s pray hard that I could win the NUFFNANG Gift Ideas Contest! One more thing, the contest will end on 5 August 2008. So better be hurry if you want to join!


5 comments:

Avatar said...

Dear KK

Aiyoyo, lucky you never mention my name...otherwise all your blog readers know who I am and that I don't own a handphone-lar...

Hehe...thanks for the nomination though... Just a few more years, I'll be able to save enough money to buy handphone-lar )

Rgds

KK said...

:( hei Guru, you want to wait until they give free SIM pack izit?

Wish me luck lah knowing that I won't win one

Avatar said...

Haha... I'm still saving money for my HP and sim pack..,

I'll definitely get one by the time I hit my 40s.... :)

Rgds

KK said...

T_____T

Avatar said...

Apa itu T___T?

That's Terrific? :)

Rgds