header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Start Up My Own Biz

Hi, ladies and gentlemen, I've started my own business. You must be wondering what kind of biz that I had ventured in, right? Scroll down :P


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was driving along this road this morning and saw this signboard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.

I got down from my car to take a closer shot.


Guys, you're welcome to drop by my shop to find your DIY things.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WTF!!!!... LOL.. Some fella with the initial "LKK" (same as mine) has just started a new business.

3 comments:

Avatar said...

Congrats on your new hardware shop. Can I come over and get some hardware FOC?

Or maybe buy on IOU first :)

KK said...

what the heck is IUO??

Avatar said...

I Owe You (IOU)
= On Credit