header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Won a slot to SCSM 2010 !


When I open the email from NB Singapore, it confirmed that I have won a slot for SCSM 2010! Giler habis!


It's was a FB contest by NB SG where ones need to upload a photo on their FB fan page wearing the NB running gear. It could be shoes, apparels and accessories. There are 5 slots (Half Marathon/Full Marathon) are up for grabs. I submitted my photo wearing NB 1225 shoes and SCKLM 2010's NB running vest.

Now, the problem is that I will be running PBIM's Full Marathon on 21 November 2010. The SCSM 2010 is being held on 5 December 2010. Can I recover on time in the 2 weeks' time?

These are what I'm thinking:
1. Sign up the SCSM's Half Marathon - I think I can run the Half Marathon, with a slow and easy run, within the qualifying time, or

2. Sign up the SCSM's Full Marathon - Can I run? My mind wanted to join this SCSM but I'm not sure whether my legs could take it or not. The risk of hitting the Wall and DNF are guaranteed!

I wish I could join SCSM after the PBIM. Whether I'm able to run or not, let's put this question aside for the time being.

Oh ya.. Just share with you this quote. I saw this quote while writing this post:

You should run your first marathon for the right reasons, because you'll never be the same person again. You must want to do it, not do it because your boss did it or your spouse did it. - Bill Wenmark, running coach

My reason? I just want to test my limit and enjoy my run.


0 comments: