header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Chinese Celery - Old folks natural recipe


A fellow runner reckons to boil a bunch of Chinese celery and drink the water to relieve joints aches and fever.

I went to the market today and bought a bunch of Chinese celery for RM2.00. I think it can lasts me for 3 or 4 days.


I read from the internet that Chinese celery is indeed good for arthritis and rheumatism. You can find out more about the Chinese celery here.

Besides the knees pain, I feel that I'm having the rheumatism symptom. I hope by drinking the boiled Chinese celery with water, it can really gives some relieves to my knees.

I do massage my knees with Ti Da oil, etc.. ya. Let's pray for a fast recovery.

By the way, since I cannot do running, RPM or any exercise that involves my legs, I will take up a swimming course (pai seh...) with a friend soon in mid-August. Got to wait for my friend to come back from his Gunung Irau trip. Darn! I'm going to give this hiking trip a miss too.


2 comments:

Grace Lee said...

i think that drink taste yuks....
my mom everyday boil serai (hiong mao)and drink.... dont know good for what. i guess for joint too.

you go where to swim? i like to swim...

KK said...

taste ok wor.. not smelly de..

where to swim ar? aiya.. i din ask detail.. either Permaisuri or Miharja gua