header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Wanna get back to the gym & running


I went back to my hometown last Saturday and at the same time went for my knees treatment. My parent asked around and found out there is one Ti Da sifu at Kajang wet market which is quite famous. I think the sifu is more than 65 years old already.

I asked the sifu whether my case is serious. The sifu asked me not to worry too much and said it's not a joint or bone problem. He said there are some blood vessels/veins 'tightness' around the knees which caused the pain or uneasiness. The sifu massaged my both legs, from the thighs till to the toes. After the massage, the sifu just wrapped my right knee with some herbs. My right knee is more painful than the left knee. The sifu also reckon me to boil and drink some Chinese herbs for 3 days. So, he gave me 3 packets of Chinese herbs. I need to boil the herbs for 4 hours before I can drink the medicine. The massage treatment cost me RM50 and the herbs cost RM25 per packet.

Today, my knees feel much better. I can now bend down on my knees without much pain liao. I might go back to the tida sifu for final treatment this week.

Before that, I will go out and run.. I just want to have a feel on my knees condition.


0 comments: