header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

New Running Short


I wanted to buy a new running short cos my current Mizuno running short is just too fugly. Don't you think it's too baggy and from certain angles, it looks like a skirt? >___<


So, I went to to Studio R @ Sunway Pyramid to shop for new running tight:

Cost: RM119.90 (Normal price item same as in the Adidas Stores)
Size : L
Striped color : Blue - Not sure why I chose Blue over Red and White color. Probably, I have more blue colored items at my home... haha...



I'm going to wear it during the Newton run on 26 September 2010.


4 comments:

Steve said...

u should try those split short.

KK said...

actually i wanted to get those oso but budget is very tight.. so, i chose this 1 first :P

Grace Lee said...

Eat fatter, let your leg grow fatter. then no need to buy lo... your old short will not look that baggy :)

KK said...

=.=|||