header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Goodies from the nite run


Hmm.. I still managed to complete the Shape & Men's Health Night Run although im still recovering from my knee pain. And I said to myself that I'll stop running after this Shape run till Sep 2010.

My time for this run is better than my 2009 Malakoff 12K run (1:18 - My second run after Mizuno run) mainly because Malakoff run is a hilly route. Whereas, the Shape run is mainly flat roads with a few slopes.



And these are the goodies.


It's time for me to start clearing off the goodies, including those from the previous runs... LOL



2 comments:

Grace Lee said...

salute!!!!
BTW, you shouldn't put anymore pressure to your leg. You should give your leg a long break.

Take up other hobbies. How about swimming?

KK said...

I'll start swimming in 2 weeks time liao.. taking a break from running :P