header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Seremban Half Marathon 2010


Haha.. this sounds crazy to non-runners. They will never understand why we like to go running :p

Today, I went to Antah HealthCare Group at Jalan 19/1, Petaling Jaya to register the 2010 Seremban Half Marathon. The run is on 11 July 2010 ie this coming Sunday. Although the closing date for registration is on 4 July 2010, a fren of mine told me that runners still can do manual registration.

At first, I have no intention to sign up this run because I have a wedding dinner to attend on 10 July 2010. I'm afraid that I could not wakeup on time the next morning to travel down to Seremban... lol

But after I think about it, I can actually treat it as a LSD training. And I might have 1 or 2 frens wanna sign up this run too.. weeee... :P

For RM12.00 registration fee, the goodies (sample packs) are:
  1. T-shirt instead of a running vest
  2. Revive isotonic drink
  3. Salonpas - pain relieving patch
  4. Deep heating rub
  5. Mentholatum Charcoal face wash
  6. Top liquid detergent
  7. Shokubutsu shower foam


I signed up the Cat B and there are 250 finisher medals for runners who complete the run within 2:30. Hmmm... hopefully, I am 1 of the 250 runners that can get the finisher medal.. haha..


2 comments:

Steve said...

u got more goodies than me. maybe u can stay over my place on Sat night, then no need to rush, but got to let me know berapa orang.

KK said...

How come I have more geh? tot standard de mah

Stay overnight? hmm.. got to chk with fren 1st