header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

New Camel Hiking Bag (48L)


My new Camel hiking bag with 48L has arrived yesterday. I redeemed this hiking using the UOB UNIRinggit Rewards program. Total points utilised: 63,000




I'm actually looking for a bigger hiking bag with a rain cover than my current ones. The ones that could bring out to a camping or backpacking trip that could last for 4 to 5 days.





As soon as I saw UOB gives out this hiking bag in their rewards program, I quickly made the redemption before they replace it with another product or raise the redemption points.




This Camel hiking bag comes with a rain cover, mini whistle and it was made from a water repellent material :)


The good news is that I have saved at least RM150 +/- ... i think... woohoooo....


0 comments: