header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Running plan - Week 1 / 16


Running

I ran 15km on Friday's evening in 1:38:56 with a mixture of road & garden route. This is the first time I hit 15K by running alone. And without running on the road, I don't think I can run that far.

With that, I have completed my 1st week of marathon training beginner plan by completing a total of 32.8k (8.8K more than the required mileage... lol). Reason: I run mainly on a flat roads. I am supposed to do some hill running in my plan. But I couldn't find any suitable route nearby my residential for the hill training.


Hiking

I was asked by MY to bring her and her colleagues to Gn Datuk 2 weeks ago. I asked around and see anyone wanna join us for the hike. Finally, I have few ex-colleagues and running fren wanna join this hiking trip. However, MY turned up only with her BF -.-|||



We started the hike around 8.30am and along the way, I saw some insects like spiders, antz and... centipede?



We reached the peak around 10.45am with some slow hikers. The weather is good although a bit cloudy.



We descended around 12.00pm and reached the base around 1.15pm. We left the park at 2.15pm and went to Seremban town to eat the famous roasted or baked crabs at Seremban Seafood Village :)



And today, I have a little bit of stiffness on my calf muscle and I don't feel like doing anything :(


0 comments: