header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

My lucky draw prize


I have just attended my company annual dinner last Friday. That's correct! On Friday the 13th. But, nothing had gone bad huh.

This year, my lucky number is 117. My number was being called during the 1st round of the lucky draw. I have chosen the prize number of 94 and here you go...


However, i did not expect anything nice from ALBA T__T (my other colleague got a Cerruti watch, damn it).

Today, I collected the prize from the committee and it has a nice white color box:




On the inside.... nothing special about the watch except for the water resistant up to 5 bars. It has no date as well.




The funny is that the watch was being purchased on 25 May 2008 with less than 3 months warranty period left... wtf.



There is one more thing... can you spot it?



Anyway, so far my record is 66.6% i.e. going back without empty handed for the past 3 years... hah hah



0 comments: