header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

I collect Shell Ferrari model cars


I have been collecting these Shell Ferrari model cars (1:38 scale) for the past two years.




Year 1:-
i. F50
ii. SuperAmerica
iii. F2005
iv. F430
v. Enzo
vi. F360 Spider







These Year 1 models have 2 speed functions.







Year 2:-
i. 360
ii. 575GTC
iii. FXX
iv. F430 Challenge
v. F40
vi. 599GTB Fiorano







The Year 2 models have been enhanced with a 'Vrooom' sound.




For the 2009 models, it's now comes with ‘touch steering function’ and equipped with a unique memory chip and high-speed pull-back motor.




I bought the 612 Scaglietti and 360GTC recently.












Two more to go ie FXX Evoluzione and 430 Scuderia.


7 comments:

Grace Lee said...

eh, i start collecting it since last year.... now got a new model....
will see if i sell this in ebay 20 years later, how much will it cost.

KK said...

good idea oso, let say, sell at USD$50.. wah!!!

speedrider said...

i just started collecting it. You can view mine :) - My Collection

speedrider said...

Find anyone that will buy Shell Helix and you can just take the yellow car :-) That is my tricks ;-)

KK said...

Find the uncollected credit card receipts easy la. To find people who buy shell helix? susah la... my friends seldom buy from the petrol station. I think got to stand next to the cashier counter edi.. hah hah

suriaf said...

where can i get the first edition(2007) of the shell ferrari model cars?

KK said...

Suriaf ~ errr... no idea ler. I think someone might want to sell it at eBay or something like that???