header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

$$$ from blogging


My earnings from Nuffnang has finally reached slightly over than RM50.00. I do not blog regularly and the traffic to my blog is very low also. It took me about 9 months to reached at this level. Anyway, I am not going to cash it out so soon. Probably, will wait until it reach RM100.00.


I have just signed up for the Adsense few days ago. So far, no earnings.



To bloggers out there, if you have yet to sign up with Nuffnang, what are you waiting for?


swt

3 comments:

Michael said...

wah keong, kaya d la lu

Random Post said...

wey, be carefull, i think adsense doesn't allow you to show your earning details to others..but still, our income are almost the same =p thee shall struggle to earn monehhh..haha..

KK said...

ah mike - kaya? LOL

liquidsilver - ya ka??? ok ok...