header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

My car is my boss


I spent most of my time and $$$ as well this weekend at the car workshop.
sad01




Yesterday, I sent my car to the workshop for a major service. The mechanic changed the gear oil, serviced the radiator plus other standard things like engine oil, air filter, spark plugs and etc. Total bill came up to RM332.00 inclusive labour charges. If I were to sent it to those normal Chinaman workshop, the bill is rarely exceeding RM50.00 (cos I bought my own engine oil as I only use Petronas Syntium).swt01


I have this habit to send my car to the Proton authorised service centre once a year. This Proton authorised service centre, ie Senaxis Sdn Bhd, is my favorite car workshop from day 1. It's located at Taman Mayang Jaya. Their service is good! (I guess you know who is running the workshop la...) wink

Today, I went to another car workshop to repair my car's drive shaft and get the wheels aligned & balanced up. This round, the total cost is RM242.00. RM574.00 in two days? Not bad huh...
scared ~ but nevermind, I'm waiting for my increment news end of this month. Not sure got or not. swt

Anyway, those are normal wear and tear thing. I am fine with it as long as the car serves me well.


1 comments:

Grace Lee said...

told you already, is time to change a new car.... what for spending so much money to repair your car la....