header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Application for FRIENDSHIP

We used to send out many job applications. How about to apply for a friendship? Maybe a good way if you don't want to approach a girl or guy directly... hah hah.



*********************************************************


Application for FRIENDSHIP



September 6, 2008

Hi Sweetie,

I am applying for the above position. The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience, and career interests and I would be most willing to accept the challenge.

I’ve been a great friend to many of my friend since birth. During my employment, I’ve been exposed to many situations and I still emerge as a worthy friend.

My employment have not only equipped me with sound friendship knowledge, but also with the skills of good listening, be on time for meeting, and always be there for my friend. These qualities will enable me to excel in the position I’m going to undertake.

My background and goals seem to match your requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively.

I would be happy to have a preliminary discussion with you to see if we can establish a mutual interest. I will be available at your convenience.

Thank you for your attention to these materials. I certainly look forward to exploring this further.


Yours sincerely,




*********************************************************

I got this message in my MySpace.... hah hah. Anyone want to reply to "her"? Feels free to do so.



I don't mind if she looks like Jessica Alba =)



0 comments: