header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Wearing High Heels: Bad Effects On The Body



As the title said....




Click on the below picture to enlarge.

Source: www.washingtonpost.com




High heels

All art is a tell-tale,
The pearl is the oyster's story
Maybe my sad little poems
Paint my lonely life

I shall buy high heels
Transform into
The tall and slender
Tan girl from Ipenema

Oooh........ I can feel the change electrify the air!
Watch out, here I come
Gliding strait into unsuspecting hearts.

Monita Soni




1 comments:

~JoAnN LiM~ said...

Tho most ppl know the downfalls and cons to wearing heels, i think nobody's gonna stop. ;p including me. Just wear not-so-highe heels, make sure they're as comfortable as possible and try not to wear for long durations i guess?
Interesting post btw. =)