header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Accident + 6D + Big Sweep

I saw this poor Proton Tiara being stranded at a junction in Puchong. The driver is not there. Probably, the accident has occurred a few hours (???) ago (???).




Looking at the car condition, I guess it was being hit by a car (???) when coming out from this junction (???) kua.




I could not see the car number as the car bumper had fell off. I need some lucky numbers for the 6D (**sigh**). wtf, it's RM20 mil now!!!

I hardly dream while asleep. So, I can forget getting my lucky numbers via dreaming.





But it's okay, I still can bet on Big Sweep. The jackpot money is RM13 mil.




I hope 12-Oct-2008 is my lucky day (Dreaming now ^_^). My dad use to tell me, please avoid gambling and smoking habit. But, he never mentioned about the 'yum-seng' habit... LOL




With the current world economic crisis (hope that it will not affect us), I'm really got to think carefully whether I should change my 6 years old Wira.

(A thought from Buffettology: "RM120k is just way too much money to throw away on a new car)




And the only change is to get $$$ from the above winning.... LOL (will try to start dreaming tonight).

By the way, I find this video clip is very funny:

0 comments: