header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

To Remain Sane in an Insane Economy



Food for thought




"The strongest oak tree of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It's the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun." -Napolean Hill





Now is the time to enjoy simple pleasures
- "I ain't rich, but Lord I'm free." -George Strait





Now is the time to be creative
- "Children or parents don't need your presents. They need your presence." -Anonymous





Now is the time to strengthen your mind
- "I have not and never did have any motive of poetry but to achieve clarity." -George Oppen





"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances - to choose one's own way." - Victor Frankl


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keong,

I've read your comment on my post, sorry for responding so slow.

From which country are you actually?

Hhm.. My dad made it himself, so they won’t contain any melamine. The last time when I went to China (may 2008), I didn’t had any problems after eating those buns.

xoxo