header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

SPI-Belt


I just bought a new Small Personal Item or SPI-Belt for Rm75.00. I use it mainly to hold my mobile phone and energy gels when I go running.

Prior to SPI-Belt, I use to put the mobile phone, car key and IC into an arm pouch. I find the arm pouch is a bit too small to put the mobile phone in. Anyway, I still carry the arm pouch to hold my ID, money and car key.

The good thing about this belt is that it does not bounce and it hold those stuff tightly on my hip.


My mobile phone fits nicely into the expandable pocket.

Running is not a cheap sport and I have few other things to buy... hu hu...


2 comments:

kiddster said...

Dude,

Where'd you get the SPIbelt from? Online or from a local retail store? How is it? Nice?

You can contact me at mdazhari@gmail.com.

Thanks

KK said...

pls visit this website for the running stuffs: http://ccube-sports-hub.blogspot.com/