header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

A trip to Seam Reap - coming soon


I will be going to Seam Reap, Cambodia soon; partly to clear my brought forward leaves balance and to take a rest from my stressing job. It's kind of a last minute thing.

Seam Reap is famous with temples. The famous one are Angkor Wat and Bayon. There is a saying: If you see only two temples, that should be the ones.

I flipped through the visitor guide to Seam Reap and noted that visitors need a visa to enter Cambodia. So, I log on to the Cambodia's MFAIC website to apply the e-visa.

It ended with this message:

I forgot that Cambodia is part of the Asean members. So, no visa is required to enter the country... LOL. Save USD25, wtf.

For the Air Asia's air fares, I paid RM227.98 with a return flight plus two combo meals. I heard that their Nasi Lemak is very good!!!!

I am going to stay at the Radius International Hotel-Angkor Star Hotel. I paid RM 204.77.00 for 2 nights stays with breakfast.



Next, I need to find out the tour package for Seam Reap. If you had been to Seam Reap before and still have the travel guide contact, I would appreciate if you could let me know their contact number.

As for the AH1N1 pandemic, I leave it to the God All Mighty.


0 comments: