header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Mother of All Hiking and Tekking Shoes


What is the toughest, durable and best hiking & trekking shoes? I myself also wondering about that question too.


If you think the expensive outdoor and/or hiking shoes like Timberland which costs few hundreds ringgits is good? The answer might not be.


I bought this Timberland shoes about 3 years ago during its warehouse sale which costs 50% less than the store price. But I feels a bit uncomfortable to dirty it during the outdoor activities (I wonder why I want to buy it at the first place). Now it becomes a display shoes inside my shoes cabinet.


Then, I got myself another pair of a cheaper hiking shoes last year.

This Admiral hiking shoes costs RM79.90. I bought it with 10% discount. I really 'hamtam' this shoes kao-kao during the hiking activities.

But, there is another problem. What happen if it's rains during the outdoor activities? The whole shoes will get wet then.

Anyway, I found out from the blogs out there, there is a toughest and cheapest hiking shoes. Here it is.....

It's called "Adidas Kampung" hiking shoes. If you had been to Mt KK, I'm sure you have seen this shoes before. Those mountain guides like to wear Adidas Kampung because it is cheap, though and easy to maintain.




See... 4 four stripes ~ that's why it was called Adidas Kampung. It was made from rubber and can wear it for activities like rafting, jungle trekking and etc.



There are few designs for this Adidas Kampung. I bought the shoes with studs at the bottom to aid grip and it costs RM8.00. The other designs are without studs which costs RM6.00.



My shoes size is 10.


I bought this Adidas Kampung at Taman Bukit Kuchai's Friday night market (pasar malam).. next to Bandar Kinrara (BK) 3.


1 comments:

euniceta said...

I just bought myself a Timberland for the coming Ledang climb. I will try not to think of the cost when my shoes gets dirty. :) - eunice