header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

I'm ready to climb Gg Ledang this coming Sat


I will be going to climb
Gunung Ledang this coming Saturday.

I bought this bag at JJ, Sunway Pyramid on Thursday. I have almost everything inside this bag like Swiss army knife, compass, medical kit, cloths, drinks, energy bars, torch light, water purification tables, etc......... errr.... what else? Ok, just joking (^_-)

Me and another KL climber will be going to Tangkak town to meet up with other fellow climbers at 5.00am. I got to wake up early on Saturday morning.

Finally, I have bought the yellow colored Ferrari Fiorano from the Shell station near my office without the need to buy the Shell Helix engine oil... hahaha. I think the station owner just want to get rid of the remaining stocks.



0 comments: