header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Shit! And more shits!!


I could not start my car again this morning as I am about to rush to IOI Mall for the RPM class. This round, it's not due to the battery failure as the battery is quite new (bought in Sep 2008).

I called my regular workshop to send over a mechanic to come and check my car. After checking, the mechanic told me that it might caused by an alternator or electrical sensor failure.

So, no choice, got to call for a tow truck to tow my car to the workshop. Luckily, I have signed up with Road Warriors or else got to pay for the tow charges.



# Top - the tow truck driver checking out my car problem.
# Bottom right - the 'Fei Lou' busy attending to my car at the workshop.



The main culprit ~ my car could not start is due to this engine crank sensor failure. It's costs me RM145.00 and RM70.00 for the labour and on site charges, wtf. Besides that I have changed the air-cond belt (RM26.00) and service the radiator (RM18.00) as well.



Early this month, my car got problem with the clutch. I got stranded at Tg Karang after I could not engaged the 1st gear when I am about to drive when the traffic light turned green.


I spent about 5 hours at the workshop to wait for the mechanics to finish changing the clutch set and it costs me RM470.00.


And next.............. you think the problem stops here? No!!!!!!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I am going to a Honda Showroom to test drive the new City and Civic... it's time to change my car liao.


What's the problem then?

Got to fork out $$$$ lor.... How to subscribe the Sukuk saving bonds like that?


5 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

its not easy to predict when yr car will break down and its always at the wrong place and wrong timing haha

KK said...

i just hope that I can continue to drive this car for another few years =(

Grace Lee said...

Luckily this does not happen on the day we went for Steam Fish... as i said, is time to change your car.

Rachel said...

I think that it's wise to change your car if the maintenance & repair cost more than the monthly instalment.

My old car used to cost me Thousands everytime there's something wrong with it. That's when I decided that enough is enough. I got another car.

KK said...

Grace ~ so far, based on my previous records, it happens on weekend only.

Rachel ~ true, but before i commit another 5-6 years paying loans, i have something in mind now. Got to be more cautious with $$$