header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Seam Reap 1 - Tonle Sap


This is my 1st post on my Seam Reap trip back in May 2009. I'm just lazy to upload the photos to this log :)


I took the flight from LCCT to Seam Reap. Some snapshots from inside the Airbus.



Seam Reap International Airport. Very simple airport, nothing much to see :(



I dunno that the hotel sent it's staff to pick their hotel guest from the airport. Luckily I saw a guy holding a card with the guest name and hotel name printed on it :)



On the way to Tonle Sap lake to see floating village.



At the jetty and boarding a boat to the floating village.



On both sides, we can see floating houses, schools and churches.



Finally, the floating village after about 45min boat ride.


Pig rearing on the lake?




The floating village is mainly occupied by the Vietnamese and Khmers.



A Vietnamese school.



This lake has crocodiles as well? wtf.



While on my way back to the hotel, the driver stopped at a stall selling grilled mice. Anyone is dare to eat?



0 comments: