header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Bought 500GB Mobile HDD at PC Fair


I went to PC Fair today with my colleague and his friend. I saw my colleague's Facebook status asking anyone going to PC Fair this morning... hahaha. So, I just SMS him that I will be going there too and we fixed the time and place to meet up.

I reached the convention hall around 10.45am and have waited about 25 minutes for my colleague.

After shopping around and comparing different mobile HDD prices, we ended with the Hitachi brand.

I bought 500GB for myself and 320GB on behalf of a friend. My colleague bought the 320GB as well. After negotiating with the sales person, he gave RM5.00 discount each for the 320GB only =(



Anyway, I think it's still a bargain for 500GB at RM319.00. The 320GB costs RM205.00, after discount.



How big is 500GB? It can stores up to 500 video hours ~ with DVD kind of quality and depending on the compression rate.



The casing is not bad.

I have the following TVB series inside there liao. I went to a friend's house to copy the series few hours ago..... muahahaha.




0 comments: