header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

'Precious' Gift ~ BLOOD


I went to Pusat Darah Negara (PDN) yesterday to donate blood. My last donation was on 25 Mar 2007.

It took me less than 20 minutes to drain out 450ml of blood.



Donors are given some snacks as a refreshment after donating blood. I drank a cup of Milo and ate the sandwich and cake. It's too full for me to eat the fried mee and apple because I had my lunch earlier.



Yeah!!!! That's my 16th time. I started donating blood on 26 Sep 1995. I told myself that I want to donate blood at least thrice a year.

26 Sep 1995 to 29 Jun 2009 = I should have donated at least 42 times!!!

Look like I have failed in my mission :(


1 comments:

youngcampbell said...

donating blood is always my dream yet still i haven't. im less than 50kgs, and no matter how much i pig out. i can't gain weight. not even half pound :l