header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

My Day...



I did a terrible thing last night after shutting down my laptop. I broke my laptop LCD panel when I wanted to close it. T__T






I closed it too hard and I should have stopped closing it when I heard the cracking sound. Wanted to call up the HP service center to ask how much it costs to get it fixed. I know that it not worth repairing but I am trying to save some moneys okay.






Luckily, I still can tightened it back to it's original condition. But, looks like I can't close it forever edi. As long as I still can online, it's not a problem at all.




I slept around 2 a.m. this morning (could not sleep after the above incident) and managed to reach my office around 9.20 a.m. after having breakfast at my regular kopitiam in Bangsar. I was on leave the day before and it took me almost two hours to clear my incoming emails, wtf.

After responding to a few 'important' emails, me and my colleagues went out at 12.10 p.m. to Lau Heong Seafood restaurant at Bandar Baru Sentul to have our lunch. There are two floors i.e. ground floor (no air-cond) and 1st floor (with air-conditioning). I went to the toilet to 'pee' and my colleagues taking care the menu. I didn't ask what they have ordered. One thing for sure, always ask for the specialties. Can't go wrong, right?

We ordered a few of their specialties like 'Chu Sau' (Pork Hand) and fried chicken wings (4 pairs). The Chu Sau dish is not very big as we asked for a reasonable portion for 8 persons. It came with a curry gravy.





Below is the squids and prawns on hot plate. It's taste like a nonya-styled cooking. I think this is a regular menu on the customers' order list as almost all the tables have this dish.





Chicken wings... Taste? Average only.





Another seafood dish: 'LaLa'



We have two other dishes actually i.e. a deep-fried vegi and stingray (Sezhuan-styled sauce). No photos cos it came out late and I was busy eating at that time mah. The total bill is less than RM150.00. Now, see if you can read the captain's hand writing and guessing the dishes' prices.





And if you want to know the location, click on the below map to enlarge. The shop is in the green circle.




Me and my colleagues reached the office around 2 something. Once I reached my workstation, I forgot that I left my door access card and cabinet keys inside my car. I got to go down to the car to get my card and keys. I bumped into Grace at the lobby as she walked out from a lift. She went to my office building to see her 'good fren'... hah hah. (Good fren means Doctor).


Later in the evening, not sure why, my colleague, Catherine, is not feeling well. She felt very dizzy and looked terrible. We are suspecting that she got foods poisoning. But the rest of us are alright. She wanted to ask her cousin to come to the office (with a friend) to bring her and drive her car back to Taman Midah. She was worried to left her Myvi at Pusat Bandar Damansara's parking overnight.

However, her cousin can only come after finishing some works. So, me and my other colleague, Kim, decided to bring her home. We left the office around 7 p.m. I drove her car, she showed the way with Kim on his car.

We managed to reached Taman Midah around 8 p.m. While on our way back to the office, we saw 4 cages containing chickens stranded at the Pandan roundabout. Very funny!! We are joking whether we should go down and catch a few chickens.





Kim could not had dinner with me because he need to rush to his in-laws' house. So, I got to 'ta-bau' a fried rice for my dinner and reached home around 10 something.




I'm off again on Friday as I got something to do as well. I decided to make chicken soup using a slow cooker. It will be ready by tomorrow lunch time ^_^










2 comments:

Avatar said...

Stop being so 'kiam' and go and buy a new notebook lar...

晓慧 said...

wow!what a detailed blog!! Keep it up...we will keep reading. :)