header-photo

Ads ~ Please click my sponsors... TQ

Arrggghhhhh!!!!!



Damn busy for the past few weeks with the group restructuring, plan and forecast (does not shows a good numbers T___T). Now, got to start with the October month-end works already. And yet, it's still a long way to go to finish up the system setup on the restructuring things. Bloody hell!!!


With all the stuffs on my hands, not sure how I am going to clear my annual leaves by 30th Nov. I still have a balance of 9 days. Ada lagi, need to start packing up my things as well as my department is going to move up to another floor by either end of Nov or early Dec... T___T


I received an email from our corporate office that the group is freezing headcounts (worldwide) i.e. no new recruitments are allowed unless with the approval from the Regional boss. Some more, must give a strong reason for hiring. The sad part is that the current headcounts would be frozen until end 2009, wtf!!! Now, here is the worst part - no replacement as well if existing staff leave the company unless some one is going to jump out from the window (thanks to the economy crisis). My department has one vacancy to be filled but I could not find any suitable candidate since Feb'08 (now I understand the pains to go through the hiring process).


Must be challenging for new graduates to find a job in the current economy?


My bonus for this year is rather.... like the Chinese saying... 'cooler than water'. T____T



0 comments: